Kids Martial Arts
Improve your kid’s life (Therefore yours, too)
Our kids program is for ages 4-14 years old and classes are divided into groups based on age (ages 4-7 and 8-14 are separated) and is designed to provide character development, increase confidence, improve focus, and enhance health and fitness. In short, it can help improve every area of your kid’s life.
Your kid will receive an incredible martial arts, fitness, and character building experience that will improve every aspect of their life.
- Get into great shape & improve functional fitness for all sports
- Build self-confidence
- Improve respect, discipline, and self-control
- Enhance focus and attention span
- Prevent bullying
- Meet other great kids
Our program’s foundation is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu which is the martial art used in bully prevention programs that have been praised by Oprah, CNN, and parents worldwide due to its effectiveness, ability to deter bullies, focus on control rather than “hitting back”, and it’s physical and character development features.
Tailored for our youngest students, these classes are designed to keep them active, engaged, and learning in a fun atmosphere.
Because they have longer attention spans and better mobility, kids in this age group are using more complex movements and strategies with classes that remain active, engaging, and fun.
Come try the sport and us out --- on us. No cost nor obligation. We'll provide everything you need.
Fitness & Coordination
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu incorporates a wide variety of motions and movements that are useful not only in everyday life but for all other sports. Your child will naturally develop functional strength, coordination, motor skills, mobility, and body awareness.
We teach both verbal response methods and non-violent self-defence techniques so that your kid will gain the self-confidence to diffuse confrontations before they escalate and the skills to protect themselves, if attacked.
Bullying is a serious social issue and epidemic in schools today, and it has ripple effects throughout our communities.
- 280,000 kids are physically attacked each month
- Every 7 minutes a kid is bullied on a playground in the US
- Every year, 3 million children miss school due to bullying
- 70% of students believe schools respond poorly to bullying and that adult help is infrequent
Don’t let your child be a victim – give them the power to end bullying today!
of students are bullied
were physically attacked last year
missed school due to bullying last year
fear harrassment in the bathroom
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is ripe with personal growth lessons that will come straight from the mats.
- Through self-discipline, commitment, and perseverance, you can accomplish anything.
- Improving focus and concentration helps you ignore distractions and fully immerse yourself in activities – at school, in sport, or at home.
- Patience pays off.
- When you are healthy and fit, you feel better about yourself.
But we also include specific character development and personal growth conversations within our kids program curriculum. We have monthly topics like responsibility, health, citizenship, and caring that helps reinforce the importance of improving the whole person.